Gibney & Gunson offers a personal service in an area that can be trying.
We can assist you with:
- applying for probate in New South Wales and Victoria
- applying for letters of administration (where there is no valid will)
- estate administration – calling in the assets of the estate, attending to payment of the debts, and distributing the estate to the beneficiaries
- superannuation, death benefit, and life insurance claims
- estate claims, dispute, and family provision claims
If you are an executor of an estate, we can advise you about your duties as an executor.
We recommend that people keep their wills up to date as doing so makes distributing estates far easier on executors and beneficiaries during what is often a difficult time.
If you wish to discuss any of the above matters, contact:
Paul Gibney, solicitor, or his assistant, Christopher Chenoweth
John Gunson, solicitor, or his assistant, Sue Tanner